Blendmount collar securely grips the mirror stem and pivots
to allow initial horizontal adjustment. Spring-loaded clip slides into
detector's bracket slot, holding it rock-steady even over cratered pavement.
Angle adjustment done in seconds with a simple squeeze of the spring clip,
Detector detaches in seconds.
Power the detector from your auto-dimming mirror's 12-volt supply
using an available MirrorTap power cord. For manual-dimming mirrors use our
Direct Wire Power Cord that links easily to the vehicle electrical system.
Black powder-coated hardware
Durable aircraft-grade 6061 T6 aluminum construction
Includes installation kit with Allen wrenches, cable ties,
extra hardware, alcohol prep pad, installation guide
- GM manual-dimming mirror with lower pivot lever
- Corvette C5 manual-dim mirror with lower pivot adjusting knob
- 2000-up Camaro and Sonic manual-dim mirrors with lower pivot knob
- 2000-up Silverado/Suburban/Tahoe/Trailblazer/Traverse manual-dimming, lower pivot knob
- Chrysler auto-dimming mirrors with integral Bluetooth